June is the gateway to Summer….
Day Sunday June 18th
Five Skincare tips for men…
1. Wash your face with a good cleanser. This is a no-brainer. It is important to use a gentle daily cleanser that will cleanse the skin from the dirt and oil that can accumulate. Men are often guilty of taking super hot showers and using harsh soaps or face scrubs, this makes your skin dry and when your skin is dry you appear wrinkly and much older. Not quite the look you’re going for, right?
2. Stop buying cheap razors. A quality razor can be a lifetime item, so choose your weapon wisely. Choose a razor that fits your skin sensitivity and beard coarseness, your face will thank you! A moisturizing shaving gel is key to providing a barrier of protection while shaving, so slather that on. Shave in the shower or immediately afterwords, as facial hairs are much softer from the warm water and steam.
3. Make after-shave your new best friend. After-shave hydrates and soothes the skin; it also seals in the skin after a nice shave. Also, your after-shave should be alcohol-free because alcohol dries your skin — plain and simple.
4. Don’t skip the facial moisturizer. Moisturizing daily will get you soft, kissable skin! Fragrance-free products are easy because they have no smell and aren’t considered “girly.”
5. Never leave home without applying sunscreen. If you can find a moisturizer that contains SPF of 30 or higher, then you’re way ahead. Men who don’t use sunscreen increase their risk of getting sun damage, which may result in redness, irritation, extra blood vessels and skin cancer. Stay forever young (or close to it) by applying sunscreen every single day!
Say goodnight to lip lines
New! nightly lip treatment
line smoothing cream
Anti-aging lip and perioral treatment smoothes the appearance of laugh and feather lines while you sleep. This rich overnight formula firms, hydrates and restores skin on and around the lips.