“Freedom lies in being bold”
Summer skin care tips you must follow this season
- Exfoliate your body: Your body sheds skin cells at an amazing rate every minute of every day. If you don’t get rid of them, they’ll just set in on your skin making you look dull and dry.
- Sunblock is a must: Buy a new sunblock that has UVA and UVB protection and comes in SPF 30 or SPF 50. You should be using a shot glass full for your body and a full teaspoon just on your face. Reapply it every 1-2 hours that you are in the sun to ensure a summer full of safe sun fun!
- Go for mineral makeup: During summers less make-up is best. If you intend to use foundation then also apply face powder with SPF to avoid patchy skin. To protect your lips always use a gloss or a lip balm with an SPF of 15 to make your lips fresher.
- Make water your best friend: At least 8 glasses of water are needed. If possible, carry a water bottle with you and remember to drink at least once every 30 min. Water not only helps you feel fresh, but it also prevents dehydration and will help wash out a lot of toxins.
- Don’t forget your feet: It’s sandal season ladies go get a pedicure, or give yourself an at-home pedicure and scrub off the dead dry skin to reveal your sandal ready feet. Nothing is worse than seeing dull dry feet inside cute sandals!